WE WANT YOU TO ENJOY YOURSELF, HERE'S A FEW RULES
If you're aged 11 – 15 years old, you will not be approved until we have obtained verbal
permission from your parent or guardian.
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW
The information we collect via the Website may include:
1. Any personal details you knowingly provide us with through forms and our email, such as name, age, address, telephone number etc.
2. In accordance with the Market Research Society Code of Conduct, the only data obtained from a person aged 11 – 15 years old when applying, is the name and contact details of a parent. This is purely for the purposes of obtaining parental consent for the child to be part of the SurveyBods panel, to complete surveys on a regular basis. The only information collected from the child at this point is their email address, gender and date of birth.
3. ResearchBods Online Limited is registered as a Data Controller under the Data Protection Act and takes its responsibility for data very seriously.
4. Details of any child who does not have the consent of their parent will be permanently deleted.
5. All staff at Researchbods have been checked by the Disclosure and Barring Service to ensure suitability for working with the personally identifiable information of young people.
6. It is not a requirement to disclose information on your profile. Any such information disclosed in your personal profile can be modified at any time by viewing your profile, making the changes and clicking submit.
Your preferences and use of email updates, recorded by emails we send you (if you select to receive email newsletters on products and offers). Users reserve the right to opt out of such communication and can un-subscribe at any time..
8. Your IP Address: this is a string of numbers unique to your computer that is recorded by our web server when you request any page or component on the Website. This information is used to monitor your usage of the Website.
10. If you have the SurveyBods app and take part in a ‘usage study’ we will also collect the following details on your internet behaviour:
- the URLs of the websites you visit,
- what time you visited the websites and the length of time you spent on them,
- the search words you entered,
- the software and applications you used and
- the advertisements you viewed,
- a unique user number.
WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
Any personal information we collect from this website will be used in accordance with
the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable laws.
In certain cases we may use your email address to send you information on our other products and services. In such a case you will be offered the option to opt in/out.
ResearchBods uses the information we collect from you for:
- improving the website
- tailoring content to fit your profile
We may need to pass the information we collect to other companies for administrative purposes. We may use third parties to carry out certain activities, such as processing and sorting data, monitoring how customers use the Website and issuing our e-mails for us. Third parties will not be allowed to use your personal information for their own purposes, nor will they be able to contact you.
You have the right to request a copy of any information that we currently hold about
you. In order to receive such information please send your contact details including
address and payment of £10 to cover administration expenses to the following
SurveyBods Panel Manager
2 Riverside Way
2 Riverside Way