Please read the following terms and conditions carefully.
These govern your use of the SurveyBods website published on the worldwide web at www.SurveyBods.com and any extension or replacement (the "Website"), with the content and other internet services provided by ResearchBods("We", "Us").
ResearchBods is the trading name of ResearchBods Online Limited which manages the SurveyBods website and panel.
Special notice for Users under-16
Using the Website requires that Users provide certain information that may be personally identifiable. By accessing the Website you confirm that if you are under 16 years old you have checked with your parents or guardians and that they have read these "User Conditions" and that they agree to be bound by these conditions.
If you have not obtained a parent or legal guardian's consent to use the website you are not authorised to use this website.
Use of the Website
1. You (the "User") are permitted by ResearchBods (is the trading name of ResearchBods Online Limited) who manage the SurveyBods website and panel. ResearchBods reserves the right to update these Terms and Conditions from time to time without notice to you.
2. To use the Website, you are required to register as an authorised user on the Website. You must provide us with accurate and complete registration information about yourself and it is your responsibility to update this information on the site should it change.
3. You are responsible for the security and proper use of all your user names and passwords used in connection with the Website and must take all necessary steps to ensure they are kept confidential, secure, used properly and not disclosed to unauthorised people. You are responsible for all activities that occur under your password and account. You must inform us immediately if there is any reason to believe that your user name or password has, or is likely to, become known to someone not authorised to use it or is being or is likely to be used in an unauthorised way.
4. If you do not start any surveys from invitations sent to you by SurveyBods within a three month period, you will be asked via email on three separate occasions if you would like to continue being part of the panel. If you respond with YES, your account will remain active.
If you respond with NO, your account will be archived and the current bonus points held on your SurveyBods account will be removed. If you do not respond to any of these three emails, your SurveyBods account will be archived and the bonus points removed. Your details will be held on our system for a further six months and following this will be deleted completely. If you unsubscribe or request to be removed from SurveyBods before you reach the amount whereby you can redeem your points, your balance will be reduced to a zero balance.
5. If you forget or lose a password or user name you must contact us and satisfy such security checks as we may operate. We reserve the right to suspend user name and password access to the Website and the Services if at any time we consider that there is, or is likely to be a breach of security.
We reserve the right, at our discretion, to require you to change any or all of the passwords used by you in connection with the Website. You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information you supplied when registering for the Website.
6. The Service does not include the provision of computer or other equipment. To use the Service you will require Internet connectivity and appropriate telecommunication links. We shall not be liable for any telephone or other costs that you may incur.
7. The Website is for the User's personal and non-commercial use only, and the User agrees to use the Website in a manner consistent with all applicable laws and regulations which may apply to the User's use of the Website.
8. The User may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, broadcast, display, perform, reproduce, publish, licence, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any information or services obtained from the Website. All our intellectual property rights and those of persons providing content to the site are fully reserved.
9. The User may not seek to obtain unauthorised access to ResearchBods' computer systems or database records. You also agree not to use any computer equipment that is the property of ResearchBods.
10. SurveyBods has been designed for use on the Service only. ResearchBods does not grant you a license to use the Software for any other purpose. You agree to use SurveyBods only on the Service and not through any other means. You further agree not to create or provide any other means through which others may use SurveyBods, for example, through server emulators. You may not reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble the Software, including any proprietary communications protocol used by the Software.
11. You agree to indemnify and hold ResearchBods, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, co-branders, or other parties ("Indemnified Parties"), and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable legal costs made by any third party due to or arising out of any breach by you of these Terms. This indemnity may be enforced by an Indemnified Party in his own right and the Contracts (Right of Third Parties) 1999 shall apply.
12. "ResearchBods" is a trading name of ResearchBods Online Ltd and may be registered in some countries.
13. The User agrees to use the Website only to maintain their information, and to participate in the competitions and any other Services. By using the Website and Services, in particular, but without limitation, you agree that you will not:
1. Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines, which may be applicable for any particular Communication Service;
2. Harvest or otherwise collect Personal Data (as defined below) about others, including email addresses;
3. Violate any applicable laws or regulations;
4. Create a false identity, or impersonate any person or entity, for the purpose of misleading others;
5. Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any material transmitted through the Service;
6. Use, download or otherwise copy, or provide (whether or not for a fee) to a person or entity any directory of users of the Website or other user or usage information or any portion thereof.
14. You will indemnify Us against all losses, liabilities, costs and expenses reasonably suffered or incurred by Us, all damages awarded against Us under any judgment by a court of competent jurisdiction and all settlements sums paid by Us as a result of any settlement agreed by Us arising our or in connection with:
1. any claim by any third party that the use of the Service by you is defamatory, offensive or abusive, or of an obscene or pornographic nature, or is illegal or constitutes a breach of any applicable law, regulation, code of practice;
2. any claim by any third party that the use of the Service by you infringes that third party's copyright or other intellectual property rights of whatever nature; and
3. any fines or penalties imposed by any regulatory, advertising or trading body or authority in connection with the use of the Service by you.
15. ResearchBods reserves the right to terminate your access to the Site at any time, by deactivating your account without notice, for any or no reason. ResearchBods shall treat all colleagues and customers and suppliers on their merit irrespective of sex, sexuality, age, marital status, colour, creed, race, ethnic or national origin.
16. ResearchBods reserves the right at all times to disclose any information it deems necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post, or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, at its sole discretion.
1. Exclusion of Warranties and Limitation of Liabilities
2. The Website may contain material in the form of information that we believe comes from reliable sources. However, ResearchBods accepts no responsibility for, nor does it warrant, the accuracy of such material.
3. ResearchBods gives no warranty that the contents of the Website and the Software and other services available from the Website are free from error, interruption of the Service, infection by viruses or anything else that has contaminating or destructive properties and ResearchBods accepts no liability in respect thereof.
4. The information on the Website is updated from time to time. However, ResearchBods hereby excludes any warranties (whether expressed or implied), as to the quality, accuracy, efficacy, completeness, performance, fitness for a particular purpose of the Website or any of its contents.
5. To the full extent permitted by law, the User agrees that ResearchBods will not be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for any indirect or consequential or exemplary loss, including but not limited to loss of business opportunities, data, goodwill, projects, or profits) howsoever arising and whether in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of, or inability to use, the Website, or any of its contents and materials, or from any action or omission taken as a result of using the Website or any such contents, or any other matter relating to the Service.
6. In any event the User agrees that ResearchBods' liability for all damages and losses (including negligence) shall not in any circumstances exceed the amount paid by you, if any, for accessing the Website.
7. Your use of the service is at your sole risk. ResearchBods does not give any warranties in respect of the Website or of the information provided on it. In particular the Website services, including the Software, are provided on an "as is", "with all faults" and "as available" basis. To the extent allowed by applicable law, ResearchBods disclaims all warranties, conditions or duties of every nature whatsoever, including without limitation any implied terms regarding satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose, and non-infringement.
3. Third Parties
1. The User acknowledges that certain links on the Website lead to resources located on servers maintained by independent third parties who ResearchBods does not endorse and over whom ResearchBods has no control and accordingly ResearchBods accepts no responsibility or liability for any of the material contained on those servers; nor does ResearchBods accept responsibility for the availability of such external sites or resources. You agree and acknowledge that you are solely responsible for evaluating any goods or services offered by us or by third parties via the Website and that we will not be party to or in any way responsible for any transactions between you and third parties.
2. The links to other Websites may send "cookies" or solicit personal information and as we have no control over these Websites we accept no responsibility for their actions.
3. Where part of the Website contains advertising and other material submitted to us by third parties please note that those advertisers are responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on the Website complies with all legal requirements. We do not accept liability in respect of any such advertisements.
4. Software License
1. ResearchBods has made available certain software (the "Software") which you may download from the Website in order to enhance your use of the Website. Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of ResearchBods is done at your own discretion and risk and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material.
The Software contains proprietary and confidential information and is protected by applicable intellectual property, copyright, and other laws and may only be used subject to the terms of the end user licence agreement which accompanies or is included with the Software ("Licence Agreement") and which also identifies the proprietor of the Software (the "Proprietor").
2. The copying, reproduction, modification, and creation of derivative works of the Software to any other server or location for further reproduction, redistribution, selling, loaning, leasing, renting is expressly prohibited except as permitted under the terms of the relative Licence Agreement.
3. ResearchBods gives no warranty in relation to the Software. The User may rely only on such warrants provided by the Proprietor in the License Agreement.
5. Data Protection
1. In these terms, except where the context requires otherwise, the term "Personal Data" shall mean any data supplied by the User which relates to a living individual who can be identified from that data or from these data and other information which is in the possession of or is likely to come into the possession of ResearchBods.
2. ResearchBods reserves the right, at any time, and from time to time, to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice, and ResearchBods accepts no liability to you or any third party as a result.
3. These Terms should be read in accordance with the Privacy Statement with regard to protection of the User's privacy.
7. Competitions and Prize Draws
1. From time to time we may run competitions, free prize draws and promotions on the Website. These will be subject to additional terms that will be made available at the time of such competitions.
8. Choice of Law and Jurisdiction
1. These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and the parties hereby irrevocably agree that the English Courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction to determine any matter or dispute in connection with or arising out of the Website and these Terms.
ResearchBods' failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms does not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of the Terms is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavour to give effect to the parties' intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of the Terms remain in full force and effect. You may not assign, sub-licence or otherwise transfer any of your rights under these User Terms.
2. The subtitles in these Terms are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect.